Business Analyst Internship
Position: Business Analyst Intern
Location: Dallas, TX
Reports to: IT Management
Compensation: Hourly; Rate based on education and experience
Hours: 20+ per week
- Performed duties include, but are not limited to:
- Build reports using MS SQL server reporting services (SSRS)
- Perform any ad-hoc projects assigned using a combination of both MS SQL and excel
- Perform data integrity checks, maintain daily reports, and assist with letters creation and implementation
- Responsible for helping the report desk resolve any problems and answer any questions that arise from Operations Management
- Assist in documenting processes and creating work flow and charts
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be enrolled in 12+ hours of undergraduate coursework or enrolled in 9+ hours of graduate coursework
- Degree in Management Information Systems or Finance preferred; GPA of 3.0 or higher required
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, drug screen and credit check to client-required standards
- Basic knowledge of MS SQL required
- Basic knowledge of Crystal Report and Finance is a plus
- Must be able to work with little direction; self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely, verbally and in writing
- Must be a team player with initiative and committed to working in a quality environment
- Ability to achieve objectives with minimal supervision; detailed-oriented
- Basic knowledge of all component of the MS SQL server database software
- Proficient with MS Office product
This job operates in a call center within a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment, including electronic keyboard and mouse.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk.
The employee must regularly lift and move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.