Investor Reporting Analyst
Position: Investor Reporting Analyst
Location: Dallas, TX
Reports to: Manager
Compensation: Competitive Salary
Benefits: Medical, Dental, & Disability Benefits Paid 100% for Full Time Employees
The Investor Reporting Analyst is a role within the Finance department. This role shall be responsible for the following essential functions being completed:
- Communicate directly with investors and help manage report questions and requests
- Create and run daily, weekly and monthly reporting to investors and management for dollars collected and loan details
- Responsible for reconciliation of collections, incoming and outgoing wires and deposits to the daily bank accounts
- Query from databases that track monthly loan level details, collections and company revenue
- Accounts receivable invoicing and reporting
- Conduct ad hoc reporting for external investors and internal management
- Assists in other projects/functions as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred in Accounting or Finance; equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree
- Some experience in finance and/or accounting; financial services experience preferred
- Strong Excel, Access and SQL programming language a plus
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Communicate effectively and concisely with all levels of personnel both verbally and in writing
- Detail oriented with the ability to work independently and within deadlines
- Effectively prioritize a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Self-motivated team player with strong organizational skills
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment, including electronic keyboard, mouse and telephone.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
•May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
•May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
•May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position; extended work hours may be required as dictated and/or approved by management and business needs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.