IT Support Desk Analyst
Position: IT Support Desk Analyst
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Reports to: Manager
Compensation: Competitive Hourly Rate
Benefits: Medical, Dental, & Disability Benefits Paid 100% for Full-time Employees
Hours: Full-time, afternoons and evenings
As an IT Support Desk Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
- Administer and maintain hardware and software
- Troubleshoot a wide range of issues in a Microsoft environment
- Troubleshoot proprietary / 3rd party software and hardware
- Add technological value to the business process by participating in new and ongoing projects
- Responsible for researching and purchasing IT equipment
- Monitor employees, visitors, and other persons
- Report observed physical security policy violations
- Issue and track visitor and temporary badges
- Aide the physical security team with reports, audits, and improvements
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma with previous experience; Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- 1+ years of related IT/Development work experience highly preferred
- Should enjoy learning about new technology, collaborating in groups, and working with people
- Working knowledge of basic PC hardware and software functionality
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Comfortable lifting and carrying at least 50 pounds
- Ability to multi-task and maintain good communication is a must
- Team player with a good attitude and the ability to be assertive
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, drug screen, and credit check to client-required standards
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment, including electronic keyboard, mouse and headset.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk on the phone and listen to customers. He/she may be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time as well as perform repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 50 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position; extended work hours and/or overtime may be required as dictated and/or approved by management and business needs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.