Customer Solutions Support Professional
Position: Customer Solutions Support Professional
Reports to: Manager
Compensation: Competitive Hourly Rate
Hours: Full-Time Shifts
- Maintain the department email inbox and fax lines; includes but is not limited to reviewing documents, dispersing correspondence to the correct department for handling, responding to customers or third party inquiries, etc….
- Process loss mitigation, short sale, and subordination paperwork and review for completion based on company requirements.
- Create the repayment contracts and ensure that all of the necessary documents and payments have been received in accordance with the agreement made by RTR’s company facing representative. .
- Order various valuation products & title products through 3rd party vendors and update the system of record in accordance to company requirements.
- Use county resources to obtain active probate information on accounts with deceased borrowers, review mortgage title records, etc.….
- Professionally communicate with other internal departments to ensure completion of processes in accordance to company requirements
- Must adhere to department strict timeframes, upload documents to various electronic repositories, update the system of record with accurate notes reflecting the status the account for all Support functions.
Bachelor’s Degree with Minimum GPA of 3.0 preferred
1+ Years Previous Work Experience Preferred
Previous mortgage servicing experience a plus
Must be able to pass a criminal background check, drug screen and credit check to client-required standards
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work within deadlines
- Highly detailed oriented and possess the ability to work within deadlines
- Good analytical skills for decision-making
- Good problem solving skills; identify issues and concerns and participate in solutions
- Likes working in a fast paced environment
- Should enjoy speaking with people and performing computer research
- Ability and willingness to gain knowledge of the collections and mortgage industry
- Ability to meet regular attendance requirements and schedules established for the department
- Ability to work as a team member; effectively sharing ideas, skills and knowledge
This job operates in a call center within a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment, including electronic keyboard, mouse and headset.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing duties of this job, the employee may be required to talk on the phone and listen to customers. He/she may be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time as well as perform repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position; extended work hours may be required as dictated and/or approved by management and business needs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.