Data Services Administrator
Position: Data Services Administrator
Location: Dallas, Texas
Reports to: Director
Compensation: Salary; Competitive salary
Benefits: Medical, Dental & Short-term benefits paid for employees
Hours: Available 8AM- 5PM, some evenings & weekends
Travel: No travel
The Data Services Administrator will be accountable for the key reporting solutions and database management. To achieve this, they will manage support, enhance, develop and constantly improve the provision of data to reporting applications.
- Support the report desk resolve any problems and answer any questions that arise from Operations Management
- Use MS SQL server integration services (SSIS) to build workflow, perform a broad range of data migrations tasks and automate processes
- Build reports using MS SQL server reporting services (SSRS)
- Involved in building and designing using MS SQL
- Responsible for trouble shooting job failures that are scheduled to run in MS SQL Server Agent
- Develop, enhance & maintain reports major applications (application-specific reporting.
- Develop, enhance & maintain the provision of data for the nascent BBCW Enterprise Reporting Solution through ETL tools.
- Design and maintain databases for the organization.
- Perform routine system operations & maintenance activities.
- Support and continually improve the provision of data and reports through projects and business as usual.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum GPA of 3.0 required
- 2-3 years of SQL experience required and related work experience highly preferred
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, drug screen, and credit check to client required standards
- Must be able to work with little direction; self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely, verbally and in writing
- Must be a team leader and committed to working in a quality environment
- Ability to achieve objectives with minimal supervision; detail-oriented
- Advanced knowledge of MS SQL required
- Adequate knowledge of all component of the MS SQL server database software
- Adequate knowledge of Crystal Report
- Adequate knowledge of Mortgage and Debt Collection industry Basic knowledge of Finance is a plus