Position: Entry Level - Foreclosure Analyst
Location: Dallas, TX
Reports to: Manager
Compensation : Competitive Hourly Rate
Benefits: Medical, Dental, & Disability Benefits Paid 100% for Full Time Employees
Hours: Full-time, Availability between 8AM – 6PM,
The Foreclosure Analyst’s will follow up on potential foreclosure leads for the purpose of accelerating the Promissory Note and recovering the property as collateral. They will manage the foreclosure file from start to finish with the intention of looking out what is best for the investor, client, and customer.
- Contact past due customers to negotiate payment arrangements
- Perform equity analysis on a loan level basis
- Analyze credit profile, loan history, customer financial situation, and available assets
- Comply with federal, state, and local laws and regulations
- Responsible for thorough and accurate documentation in company’s collections systems
- State-specific research, review loan documents relating to origination and foreclosure, and prepare loans for referral to various attorneys
- Review title report
- Lien verification work
- Analyst will need the ability to professionally interact with attorneys, borrowers, and court professionals
- Analyst may also be expected to attend meetings and conference calls, evaluate team processes to enhance efficiency, and help restructure the foreclosure file system
Qualifications and Skills
- College Degree
- 2+ years of Previous Mortgage Collections preferred but not required
- Foreclosure Experience preferred but not required
- Lien verification / Title experience preferred
- Strong negotiation and persuasive selling skills preferred but not required
- Goal driven and results oriented
- Self-motivated with strong attention to details
- Ability to multi-task and perform quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Articulate and professional in all communications
- Basic computer skills required
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) skills a plus
- Proven as a top performer in a professional work environment a plus
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check & drug screen to client-required standards
This job operates in a call center within a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment, including electronic keyboard, mouse and headset.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk on the phone and listen to customers. He/she may be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time as well as perform repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position; extended work hours and/or overtime may be required as dictated and/or approved by management and business needs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.